Poland received 82.5 billion EUR from the EU budget. That is about 10 billion EUR more than in the previous perspective (2007 – 2013). These funds will be made available through operational programmes implemented at two levels: central and regional. Entrepreneurs will therefore be able to benefit from such programmes as:
- Operational Programme Innovative Economy
- Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment
- Operational Programme Human Capital
- Operational Programme Development of eastern Poland
- 16 Regional Operational Programmes
- Rural Development Programme for the years 2014-2020
The first applications for funding was launched in 2015.
See the new funding possibilities for enterprises in your region
– both for start-up, as well as development.
To receive detailed information, complete the contact form.